As part of our partnership with Paychex, our payroll processing vendor, we are now able to offer online access to your payroll information. MyPaychex.com, a secure 24/7 site, is a single point-of-entry Web portal where employees can access their Paychex Web-based applications with a single username and password.
As a reminder, please know there are a few minimum requirements:
- Operating systems that are compatible include Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 (or higher).
- Adobe Flash player needs to be 11 or higher.
- Supported Browsers include Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher and Firefox 2.0 and 3.x.
(Chrome and Safari are not supported by Paychex)
- Your browser must be set to allow cookies.
- Your pop-up blocker needs to be set to allow pop-ups from mypaychex.com.
Once you have been paid, a step-by-step document, from ICC, will be sent to help navigate you through the process. If you have received a check but have never accessed the MyPaychex site, please call HR @ 704/236-3647, option 3 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to send the necessary information.